Thursday, November 9, 2017

Week 10 10/31- Ad Campaign

In class on 10/31 we learned how to set up a Facebook Ad Campaign for our Facebook page. Right now my Facebook page is just to post my blogs on for this class but it will eventually be used in the future for my business.

The ad that I created was to get more engagement on my Facebook page. So what I did was went into my personal Facebook logged in and then went into create ad. Once I was in there I was taken to a page asking me what my objective for my ad was whether brand awareness or reach.

Then once you select awareness and engagement it allows you to customize your audience whether you want a certain age group, location of people, etc.  Then after you customized your audience it allows you to then budget and schedule your ad. For the class we just used a budget of $25.00 and scheduled it for a week prior to making the ad. Then once you have created your ad it gives you the option to make it active or keep it inactive til your ready to release it.




Ad Campaign is very important and helpful to get your Facebook Page out there and allow other people the chance to see it. Below is my ad campaign I have choose to not active it at this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15- What Color is Your Parachute

 Throughout the course reading this book has guided me and the last section oft he book is about finding your mission in life. We all wonder...